Brief Counselling in Leeds and Morley
Short term work of between two and twelve sessions can often make a huge difference to the way you feel, through helping you to work towards meaningful solutions or to make sense of your position.
Longer - term Counselling in Leeds and Morley
You may want to engage in more in depth exploration of complex issues. I offer "open-ended" and long term psychotherapeutic counselling.
We can consider your interests, strengths and aspirations in order to develop a plan of action, mapping out the steps towards your chosen destination. Careers guidance can be integrated within counselling as appropriate.
Therapy Can Help You To
Registered and Accredited Member BACP
- Feel less distressed
- Take control of your life
- Discover who you are , or could be
- Challenge unhelpful self-beliefs
- Understand yourself and your impact on others
- Enhance your self esteem
- Improve self-confidence
- Discover a sense of meaning
- Free yourself from stuckness
- Overcome difficult feelings
- Resolve relationship problems
- Develop a sense of perspective
- Liberate yourself from unhelpful behavioural patterns
- Make decisions and changes
- Overcome traumatic experiences
- Accept yourself
- And more.....................